Sunday, May 8, 2011

The Pope in Venice


So, what I must say before I begin about today's adventures is bring your camera with you everywhere, especially if you only have an iPhone 3G like me (which means your pictures will be pretty basic). But me and my roommate, Montana did get to see Pope Benedetto XVI (as they say in Italia) on the Grand Canal in his boat. He followed and was followed by a lot of security, of course. It was absolutely amazing to see! It was even better because we just happened to be browsing through some shops and we saw people singing and we decided to go join the crowd, as easy as that we were able to see one of the most influential figures in the world. As Montana, said we can now scratch that off our bucket list. I'll put up an album soon of his Popemobile and the caravan. I will be leaving to go back to Florence in a bit and of course I have my 1.5 liter bottle of water with me to quench my thirst on the way back!


Also, Instagram is an excellent program you can use to publish your pictures straight from your iPhone! Again something, Montana told me.

Ciao!
Alisa

No comments:

Post a Comment