Sunday, May 8, 2011

American Food in Italy


I just got back from an amazing meal at a restaurant called, "House of Sizzle" that serves both Italian and American food. I enjoyed an excellent BLT Cheeseburger with equally tasty fries. AIFS (the organization that coordinates our study abroad trip) gave us 5 free meal vouchers, and one of them was to that location. The House of Sizzle was also an excellent place to watch sports, I watched part of the Lakers game while there on the Italian Sports channel. There were many Americans in there enjoying the game as well as a few other on lookers.

On a side note, myself as well as my fellow Gators seem to be finding our way around Florence very well and seeing each other on the way while doing it. It's starting to seem like a very historic, Italian version of Gainesville for every corner you turn you see someone you know. Until next time!

Ciao!
Alisa

No comments:

Post a Comment