Saturday, May 7, 2011

First Week in Italy


So, thus far Italy has been absolutely amazing. I first would like to thank my parents for paying for me to come on this trip. The sites are amazing, the people I am with are absolutely amazing, and the shopping of course are amazing. Something I find to be so amazing is the amount of people that can speak English. On top of that, many times the things that we have are in both languages. Other countries seem to cater to us in a way and many of us are not even bilingual. Anyways, I am studying abroad with the University of Florida College of Journalism and Communications. I am taking an Ethics in Journalism class as well as Sports Reporting. I will be doing a couple of entries a day so you can see what I do daily!

Ciao!
Alisa

No comments:

Post a Comment